Dragon Clan Lands Punching Bag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michi is not your god. Stop fawning over her.

Go down

Michi is not your god. Stop fawning over her. Empty Michi is not your god. Stop fawning over her.

Post  El Oh El Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:48 pm

It happens every time somebody well known returns. Or an old mod or admin. Heck, even a popular person. It happened with Claire. It happened with Sephirosu. And it happened with Michi recently.

They're not gods, people. If you missed them so much and you were their proper friend then you would have had contact with them long before they returned. People who post "omg i missed yew *slobbers on*" over such topics just smack of suck-ups to me. I've no problem with the 'popular' members themselves. Just the idiotic trolls who fawn over them. Has it ever occured to you that maybe they don't want the attention? How are they any different or better than you? Stop putting them on a pedastal. These particular members (most of them) are not seeking it out. It was scary how many people once stalked Pooka and I felt sorry for the girl.

Just leave them alone.

El Oh El

Back to top Go down

Michi is not your god. Stop fawning over her. Empty Re: Michi is not your god. Stop fawning over her.

Post  Anon Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:36 am

I MISS HAVING INSTANT ACCESS TO MICHI ART. SINCE SHE WENT INTO HIDING MY MICHI ART QUOTA WAS NEVER FULFILLED.

DO MY PURELY SELFISH REASONS MAKE ME A BETTER PERSON?

ASLO: CRUISE CONTROL

Anon

Back to top Go down

Michi is not your god. Stop fawning over her. Empty Re: Michi is not your god. Stop fawning over her.

Post  El Oh El Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:57 pm

Caps Lock may be cruise control for 'cool', but you still have to steer. Smile

El Oh El

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum