Dragon Clan Lands Punching Bag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't like it? Quit!

Go down

Don't like it? Quit! Empty Don't like it? Quit!

Post  =|:0> Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:06 pm

Seriously. Quit instead of sucking up the shit.

The system is not going to change, no matter how many complaints the Crew receives. Rose wants DCL to be a petsite. Since she effectively cut us off from Ozzy and the DC, she can do what she wants. The mods couldn't make her change her mind, and neither will the members.

Mod wrote:That's right... I forgot you members haven't had as long as we did to get used to the idea.

DCL is parading around with DC's concepts because Rose does not possess enough brain to come up with her own stuff, and because it's pretty fucking obvious that keeping up pretenses is making you scrubs keep playing. If enough members quit, the site will fall apart again. Remember how dead it was before? I'm sure SOMEBODY could set up a different dragon forum for us that fulfills all our desires without being over-controlling and whorish.

Or you can all just keep bitching offsite and let her trample all over you... All the same to me.

=|:0>

Back to top Go down

Don't like it? Quit! Empty Re: Don't like it? Quit!

Post  Kallden/ Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:55 pm

I'm pretty sure I already did.

Kallden/

Back to top Go down

Post  Artiller Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:09 am

I think all we needed was a few more pushes. From what I see lately and all the vibes I get, a new dragon forum devoid of Rose is not too far off now, if not in the works. I think the bitching offsite is actually making a disconnect from Emperor Rose more possible since we know many people are on the same page.

Artiller

Back to top Go down

Post  =|:0> Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:30 am

I'd jump ship if someone were to go through with creating a new forum. Preferably with mods that aren't their butt buddies, taught to spout nonsense instead of being helpful.

=|:0>

Back to top Go down

Post  Poison Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:26 am

I agree. Moving on to bigger and better things would be nice. Then again, it wouldnt take much to make things better ( For example: admins that listen? Or a place where saying 'lesbian' isnt considered offensive. ).
I'm pretty sure something is in the works too. Especially since a lot of us are on the same page, as Artiller has said.

Poison

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum